Thursday, July 8, 2010

The 50 Best Albums (That I Can Get My Hands On)




The upcoming review of the Saddlesore's "Let it Suck!" album, is the second in a series  that will feature the 50 best albums recorded by local bands and artists.  The first installment featured Fast Heart Mart's "The Red Record" posted on June 5th 2010.  Compiling a list of the best albums proved to be more of a chore than I anticipated.  The list started with thirty albums but it quickly grew to fifty. It could be longer but i'm only including the albums that I own or that can be readily purchased. Some albums are out of print, others are really hard to find,in retrospect  this project could be called  "The 50 best albums by local bands that I can get my hands on.  I'll review the albums in no particular order, just whatever I can listen to first.